When it comes to roulette, there is much more than simply predicting the right number on which a ball has the possibility to land when a wheel stopped. Here are 12 most interesting facts you would not know about roulette.
- Sometimes, roulette is also referred to as ‘The Devil’s Game’. This title is given due to the reason that when the numbers on a roulette wheel are added, they all together equal 666.
- 17 is the most commonly played number on the roulette wheel due to its central location on the layout.
- Unlike other games such as craps or blackjack, having a drink is not allowed at the roulette table. So, while playing online roulette games, it is highly recommended to follow the standard roulette table etiquettes.
- Roulette is one of the best and easiest games based more on luck than skill.
- To impress the other players at the roulette table, you may have to use proper terms for things. The plastic thing used by a dealer to mark the winning number is called a ‘dolly’. A small wall that differentiates the pockets on the wheel is termed as ‘frets’.
- The previous versions of roulette in the US had only 28 numbers.
- Try to avoid placing a bet on a five number. The possibility of house to gain a profit increases when you bet on 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Hitting a black number does not mean that a red number is not the next one. There is only 1 in 1024 possibility of hitting the same color 10 times in a row.
- Use a table with only one 0 on it. If you want to improve the winning possibility, then choose a French roulette wheel having no 00.
- Roulette is one of the games that should be played just for fun and enjoyment rather than turning a profit.
- Renowned scientist, Blaise Pascal invented a game just like roulette in the 17th century.
Alongside learning these roulette facts, get well informed about different variations of roulette and their rules. Try best live roulette games if you want to have the most entertaining and realistic fun.